What do we do?
1) Advocacy and Education - We advocate for the inclusion of commuters, transfers, and veterans in University life and educate students on developmental topics related to these populations.
2) Commuter Connection - We provide an outreach program for students who commute to campus, including connecting them to on and off-campus resources.
3) Transfer Student Network - We host a mentoring and social program connecting transfer students to one another and to resources.
4) Vets2Vets - We work with students on an outreach program for veterans of the US military, providing a social and academic connection for these students.
5) Transportation - We sell Maryland Transit Authority (MTA) bus passes at a discounted rate for UMBC students and also provide help with getting to campus using public transportation.
6) Off-Campus Housing - We provide housing listings for students living off-campus, as well as roommate-matching services and education on appropriate off-campus behavior.